- The customer has the right to withdraw from the contract concluded via the Internet and return the product, without giving reasons under the right to withdraw from the contract, according to the rules arising from the provisions on the conclusion of distance contracts in force in the country to which the shipment takes place. It is not possible to cancel an order that has already been paid for and is being shipped to the customer.
- In order to identify the returned goods, it is advisable to provide the order number. This number can be obtained via the website or online store employee completing the order. The order number should be clearly visible on the parcel. Lack of order number does not prevent the return of the goods.
- Pursuant to the Act, returned goods should be unchanged.
- The return of the goods to the seller should take place immediately, not later than within 14 days from the withdrawal from the contract of sale.
- The return takes place after written confirmation of receipt of the goods by the seller.
- Along with the returned goods, the customer should return everything he has received.
- In a situation where the consumer decides to return the goods and the decision is supported by a written declaration, and when the provisions of paragraph 3, the sales contract is considered not concluded. The consumer will be issued a correction to the purchase document.